WORK FOR LIN SWITZERLAND
FULL / PART-TIME BAKERY ASSISTANTS
Lin Switzerland is a Keto Bakery with its production kitchen based in Giswil, central Switzerland.
We are an innovative and forward-thinking food company that combines adventurous culinary experiences with good nutrition. Our creations are unique and imaginative. You can expect to expand on your knowledge on baking and nutrition and gain relevant experience that will equip you in your career ahead.
As we are a new and fast growing company, the right candidate can expect career advancement opportunities when the right attitude and aptitude are demonstrated.
Currently, we are forming our all-important kitchen team. We are hiring BAKERY ASSISTANTS who will report to the Chief of Bakery.
- Minimum 1 year bakery or kitchen experience
- Must love baking and learning new skills
- Fast learner
- Responsible and reliable
- Ability to work under pressure
- Practices excellent food hygiene
- Must possess valid visa or be eligible to work in Switzerland
- Reports to the Chief of Bakery
- Assist chief in mise-en-place and all necessary bakery preparations
- Precise execution of assigned recipes
- Assist in presentation of the food and packing for delivery
- General customer service for walk-in customers
- General cleaning
- Flexible work arrangements possible (part-time / job-sharing)
- Possibility of full-time work
- Accident insurance
- Employee discounts
- 5 minutes walk to train station
- Parking space available
Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you.